Tuesday 20 September 2011

:: Mr G.E.L.A.M ::

I find it hard to look at pictures that are of you and me.
It’s hard to think that someday the two of us may not be together.
When those thoughts go through my mind, I stop and realize.
All the things we have done and how you opened up my eyes.
When I feel like I’m alone, you’re the first person that I call.
The only one who knows how to fix everything and all.
You came into my life and I knew it from the start.
No matter what may happen, you would always be in my heart.
I know that I can go to you with anything I need.
You’ll help me through my toughest times telling me that I will succeed.
You have the two best shoulders for me to lean and cry on.
Wiping away all of my tears until they are gone.
You know all of my wishes and you know my dreams.
Reminding me they’re not as far away as they may seem.
You are loyal, kind, and caring, and I know that this is true.
My world wouldn’t be as bright if I knew there were no you.
If ever you need a friend to tell everything and all,
I’m just a few numbers away, so don’t be afraid to call.
If there were one thing to want from life, this is what it would be
To be as good  as you have been to me.
I hope I made you smile when you were about to cry.
I hope I comforted you when you wanted to just die.
Our smiles and our laughter, our tears and all our sorrow.
They mean just as much as knowing that we still have tomorrow.
It is a gift knowing someone is gonna by your side.
With this person, you will never have to hide.
Looking at you makes me realize you’re more than a friend, 
And that you will be there with me until the very end
To you I want to say thanks for touching my life and leaving your mark
With you I know I will shine, even when in the dark.
You are always there to help me, guiding me through the bends.
Finding a person like you is like finding a pot of gold.
Something that can never be bought, something that can never be sold.



    ****** THE END *******

No comments:

Post a Comment