Monday 9 May 2011

:: 8 MAY ::



anak mak! :)

PN FARIDAH PAAT
Dear Mom,

I'm sorry for the things I've done
That put you through so much, not fun

I'm sorry for bad times gone past,
Those times are regretful, not a blast


You are my mother, this much is true
also a friend who's there when I'm blue

I wish more times I would have listened to you,
To not mouth off and be so rude


It's taken me this long to see
That we've taken you for granted,
All of us, not just me
(I'm sure my sisters would agree)

You've always been there through good times and bad,
Never once have you left us, much unlike dad

Most of all I wanted to say,
We all love you, respect you, and thank you on this special mothers day

Once more, thank you Mom for all you have done,
From all of us, each and every one.


 Your dearest daughter,
Nurulaina Rashidi. 

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.X! Wishing you good health and happiness in life.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment