Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tired!

My friend told me to find a guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot, who calls me back when I hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch me sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses my forehead, who wants to show me off to the world when i am in track pants, who holds my hand in front of his friends, who thinks i am just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have me. And the one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her". But the fact is, I am tired of looking for this perfect guy. From now on, he can look for me. :)

Please Find me okeyh?! :)

3 comments:

  1. huhu, sdey la ttbe..
    hope kite same2 dpt da right one who deserve us syg..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete